Coronavirus and Volante events

Note; the post below has been translated with Google Translate.

Update Friday March 27th, 2020
In view of the recent developments regarding the anti-coronavirus spread and Volante events planned for the short term, please find information about our policies below.
As soon as adjustments are needed, we will immediately inform the participants by email and this message will be updated for all other members.


ALV and masterclass H2 on March 21st
In view of the stricter measures to prevent possible spread of the coronavirus, Volante has decided to suspend the ALV and master class H2 on March 21st.
This is a major setback for all members and parties who have contributed to the organization of this event.
We hope that once the measures are relaxed, Volante can reuse the blueprint for the planned event on a new date to be determined. And that we can count on your presence again.


Volante Rally on April 4th
Given the stricter measures to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus, Volante has decided that it is not possible to continue the Volante Rally on April 4. The risks to the health of our participants, the volunteers and staff of the start / finish location are too great.

A new date has now been chosen for the event. The Volante Rally will take place on Saturday October 3rd, 2020.
All participants have been informed. Click here for more information about the event!

The route and the program remain unchanged. So all put the new date in the agenda!
We will also reopen the registration via the website, so that anyone who could not participate in April could now still participate in October.

If you are unable to attend on Saturday October 3rd, please contact us. We will then ensure that you are taken off the list of participants and that your registration fee is refunded. Of course we hope that as many participants as possible can simply participate in October. We will keep you informed.


Volante Motor Tour on May 9th
Given the stricter measures to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus, Volante has decided that it is not possible to organize the Volante Motorcycle Tour on 9 May. This also in consultation with the instructor who would accompany us during the ride.

Because several events have now been postponed to a later time in the year, we have concluded that canceling the event is better for all involved than postponing.

We will of course organize a tour again next year, so you keep him in credit.

We propose to refund the already paid registration fees to you. This will be done in the coming days via the Mollie payment system that we use as an association.


Questions?
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact Volante via the contact form. Also available at the top of this page.

Kind regards,
Board Alumni Association Volante

Comments are closed.