Report Reunion January 19th 2015
Note; the post below has been translated with Google Translate.
On January 19th we organized the first Volante event of 2015. We held a reunion meeting for the diploma years 2000 to 2006 and 2010 to 2013.
More than 70 graduates from those years and a few teachers report to Arnhem at the end of the afternoon.
The chat started already during the delicious meal that started.
Subsequently, presentations were given with the topics:
- LHV & Driver by Karel Kural about the behavior of drivers in various precarious situations that may occur while driving with LHVs.
- Volante and its activities by chairman Roel Mangnus.
- HAN Automotive in 2015 by institute director Joop Pauwelussen.
- Automoptive Works by Selma van Loon.
This was followed by a visit to a chosen project / test setup where enthusiastic students explained about:
- ADVICE (Advanced Driver Vehicle Interface in a Complex Environment) together with Noldus.
- PLUTO hybrid test stand
- HAN Hydromotive
The evening ended with the famous Volante drink with bitterbal.
You can view the photos below.Photos Reunion January 19th, 2015